connecter n : an instrumentality that connects; "he soldered the connection"; "he didn't have the right connector between the amplifier and the speakers" [syn: connection, connexion, connector, connective]
- to connect
Connector may refer to:
- Electrical connector, a device for joining electrical circuits together
- Connector (computer science), a pointer or link between two data structures.
- Connector (mathematics), a mathematical mapping
- Connector (social), people with wide social circles. They are the "hubs" of the human social network and responsible for the small world phenomenon.
- Connector (road), a highway or freeway road which connects to another highway or freeway. It can be part of an interchange or a longer roadway such as the 13 mile (20 kilometer) Interstate 635 (Kansas-Missouri).
connecter in German: Konnektor
connecter in French: Connecteur
connecter in Korean: 커넥터
connecter in Dutch: Connector
connecter in Slovak: Konektor